1. NETFLIX & CHILL
Let’s get real. Nothing like a big bowl of fresh popcorn and a good movie can’t fix.
2. Couple’s Spa Day
For those of you who had to postpone your wedding. Times like these are tough and stressful. Pamper yourself!
- Dim the lights
- Put on a rob together
- Set the mood by putting on some calming music
- Make an all-natural skin mask by using items you have at home!
Look at this amazing link to view some face recipes!
3. FOODIE ALERT!
Why not find a recipe online and try to cook it together?
4. Play 21 Questions… What don’t you know about your partner already?
5. A picnic in your backyard
- Make some yummy sandwiches or antipasto items
- Cozy Blanket
Some pillows to look at the sky together
6. Hit the open road for a drive into the countryside.
Pick a destination you’ve never been before and drive with some desired music!
7. ROMANTIC DINNER IN.
Wear something nice, light up some candles and enjoy a 3-course meal that you cooked together.
8. Late-night bonfire outdoors. Don’t have one? Search on Youtube how to create an easy one with some stones!
Roast up some marshmallow’s and have a nice talk with a hot chocolate.
9. Garden Together.
May is shortly arriving. Have a fun date day by planting some flowers or fresh herbs in your garden and watch it flourish.
10. BEER & WINE TASTING
For all of the connoisseurs out there. Create your own wine or beer tasting. UHM I THINK SO!?! Choose a few beers and wines from the store that you have never tried. By the end of it, you’ll be dancing around your kitchen together and having a great time.